Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 1999 21:00:44 +0100
From:      Aernoudt Bottemanne <bottemanne@capitolonline.nl>
To:        "Robert A. Bruce" <rab@pike.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>, nlfug@nl.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD at the HCC

Hi  Robert,

Thanks for the offer, the can rest assured that we will make use of that
in The Netherlands for the next computer fair/demo days/install perties
!

Today was the first of 3 days of 3 days HCC. About 40.000 people past 2
FreeBSD stands. From the amount of interest I can say it is going very
well. However: the most often heard question is "what Linux distribution
is this ?"....  : - )  Ahum, well as you can understand that takes some
time explaning, but all is well. Looking forward to tomorrow and Sunday,
if all goes well the Dutch FreeBSD User Group should have quite a few
new members. The 'virus' is spreading.

Kind regards,
Aernoudt

/ Voorburg                        ----- The Power to Serve -----