Date:      Mon, 6 Feb 1995 11:05:05 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Bartling <bartling@ibmoto.com>
To:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com (Rodney W. Grimes)
Cc:        osyjm@schizo.coe.montana.edu, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: sup: Ok, I'm gonna do it.

> > While all this is true, give me a break.  A cheap crappy VGA card is peanuts.
>
> But a chieap crappy VGA monitor is NOT..
>
> Cheap crapy VGA card:			$ 40.00
> Cheap crapy VGA monitor:		$200.00
> 					-------

Monochrome VGA monitors are available new for less than $75.00
and I regularly see new VGA cards for about $25.00.

My Mono VGA monitor was purchased new for $39.00.

Used cards and monitors can be had for less.

Jeez, I hate to fuel the flames and add to a somewhat
pointless thread here ... :-)  But I could not resist.

- Steve Bartling