Date:      Tue, 5 Apr 2005 09:20:49 -0500
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        jdp@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVSup and Attic files

I've noticed some strange behavior suddenly out of CVSup.  I refuse
all Attic files in ports, and that doesn't seem to be working right
all of a sudden.

My best guess is that it's something due to the recent patch to cvsupd
to handle INDEX issues, since I can't think of anything else that
would make it suddenly change, but I don't know m3 or the cvsup source
well enough to lay a guess as to why it's happening.

Anybody else seeing anything like this?

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net