Date:      Thu, 02 Jul 2009 10:20:33 -0500
From:      Peter Clark <clarkp@mtmary.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dependency confusion

Hello,

I have a number of ports installed on my 7.2Release box. When I issue
pkg_info I see that I have both db41-4.1.25_4 and db46-4.6.21.4
installed. Is there an easy way to see which program is linked to which
db? Is this some sort of redundant listing and I really only have db4.6
installed or can you have both side by side? My real concern is about
which db backend my cyrus-imap-23 is linked against.

Thank you,
Peter