Date:      Mon, 17 Nov 1997 14:17:32 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, rb@gid.co.uk, current@FreeBSD.ORG, hasty@rah.star-gate.com
Subject:   Re: make world time???/

It appears that the problem maybe related to a certain level of
performance .

At any rate, I proposed that we should spend lets say another week
on the prefer way of doing the benchmark and for special cases
we can easily post whatever requirments we may need.

For now , stick in /usr/src/README.benchmark the prefer way of doing
the worldstone. That exercise should take less than hour based upon
all the input that we have received on this mailing list.

	Amancio