Date:      Sun, 09 Feb 2003 14:23:20 -0600
From:      "Charles E. Hamilton" <ceh@rgv.rr.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Error in Installation Booklet

	On page 5 of the booklet, Installing FreeBSD (5.0) there is an apparent
error in the paragraph which begins "Floppy disk images are available."
  The booklet recommends there that you can simply use the 'makeflp.bat'
batch file from DOS/Windows.  So far as I can determine this batch file
does not exist on the Installation CDROM (#1) nor in my Windows NT
operating system.
	Could you please tell me where to find this batch file?  Incidentally,
I have found the same problem with FreeBSD 4.7.  Thank you for your
assistance.
				Charles E. Hamilton