Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2020 03:26:44 +0100
From:      Domagoj =?UTF-8?Q?Smol=C4=8Di=C4=87?= <rank1seeker@gmail.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        Mark Saad <nonesuch@longcount.org>
Subject:   Re: Slow PXE boot

Mark,

PXE clients are directly connected to FreeBSD based PXE server, with same E=
TH cable.
There is no any intermediate hardware like switch, etc ...
Regarding '... running at 100mb 1/2 duplex', nope ..., in bios setting is a=
ll set to "max" for NICs

Finally, result is always 100% repeatable for both tested clients.
One always being super fast and the other, unbelievably slow ...