Date:      Tue, 7 May 2002 22:08:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Vinod <geekvinod@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   spectrum analyzer recommendation

can anyone recommend me some good and relatively cheap
spectrum
analyzers?
all i need them for is to test interference from and
adjoining lab which has bluetooth and a wlan access
point.i run some clients on 802.11b in my lab in
ad-hoc mode.
i had a look at berkely varitronics' grasshopper but
was wondering if anyone has some good recommendations
to products they have used.
Thanks in advance,
Vinod