Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 20:46:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Ian P. Thomas" <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        drewt@writeme.com (Drew Tomlinson)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Error "System is too old" When Building Port

	Here is what my nmap directory looks like.

Makefile        files           pkg-descr
distinfo        pkg-comment     pkg-plist

	I'm assuming yours looks similar.  Here is what my /usr/ports/Mk
looks like.

bsd.emacs.mk            bsd.port.post.mk        bsd.ruby.mk
bsd.gnome.mk            bsd.port.pre.mk         bsd.sites.mk
bsd.kde.mk              bsd.port.subdir.mk
bsd.port.mk             bsd.python.mk

	Do you have these files?  When I did a make world it also rebuilt
/usr/share/mk.  I don't think upgrading the ports will do this.  The dates
on all the files in this directory are very recent, but earlier than my
ports.

Ian

In the last episode, Drew Tomlinson stated...