Date:      Thu, 5 Feb 1998 14:42:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Rob Levandowski <robl@boom.acccorp.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Year 2000 compliance statement?

Dear FreeBSD team,

My company requires me to obtain an official Year 2000 compliance statement from each vendor of hardware and software we use.  We use several versions of FreeBSD.  I was unable to locate a compliance statement on your Web pages.

Can you tell me if the current version of FreeBSD 2.2 is Y2K compliant, and if possible, how compliant previous releases are?

I need this information by February 11, due to my company's lack of planning.  (I was only told that I must get these compliance statements today.)

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Robert Levandowski