Date:      Thu, 4 Nov 1999 10:18:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      William Melanson <wjm@gate.net>
To:        Adrian Hui <adrianh@peelle.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: find command

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Adrian Hui wrote:

%
% Hello,
%
% My name is Adrian and I am a novice BSD user.  Can somebody tell me how
% I could find the file that sends me automated mail so that I can take my
% email address out of there.  It is really annoying.  I get about 10
% messages every 15 minutes.  Thank you.
%

10 messages every 15 mins. What job or process is sending theses messages?

What is the subject of these messages you are receiving?

Wait a minute, Your not talking about your subscription to this mailing
list... are you?