Date:      Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:07:39 -0600
From:      jmc <jcagle@gmail.com>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TIP: iLO remcons doesn't connect consistently

One thing to realize is that iLO is ON even if the server is powered off.
However, when you pull the power plug on the server, it will remove power t=
iLO (obviously) and hence plugging it back in will, in effect, "reboot" the
iLO.

Also, iLO only allows a single REMCONS session at a time.  If you have one
session running, you won't be able to start another one until the first one
is closed.