Date:      Wed, 6 Oct 1999 16:15:27 -0400
From:      Ben Williams <williamsl@home.com>
To:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IMAP -> POP3 gateway?

FreeBSD,

  Does  anyone  know  how  I  could go about setting up an IMAP server
(uw-imap "IMAP4rev1 v12.250" from ports) to talk to a pop3 server? The
reason  I want to do this is the company I am working for has a custom
smtp/pop3  server  which  holds all of its messages internally and the
application  I  am  trying  to  put together for them already has IMAP
support  built  into  to,  but  putting  the IMAP server on the system
results in empty mailboxes because the custom smtp/pop3 is holding all
the messages in non-standard ways and places.

Any ideas and all help appreciated.
--
 Ben   <mailto:received@email.com>