Date:      Mon, 05 Nov 2012 02:31:08 -0600
From:      Joseph a Nagy Jr <jnagyjr1978@gmail.com>
To:        Peter Jeremy <peter@rulingia.com>
Cc:        "ports@freebsd.org" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Audacity Upgrade 1.x -> 2.x Craps Out

--------------enig6C1642F95B5AEBA5BD6DE675

--------------010707040300050803080702

On 11/05/12 01:44, Peter Jeremy wrote:
> On 2012-Oct-28 21:00:30 -0500, Joseph a Nagy Jr <jnagyjr1978@gmail.com>=
 wrote:
<snip>
> I realise your options are different - could you please provide some mo=
re
> detail about your options and FreeBSD version.
>=20
> The other thing I notice about your log is that it doesn't seem to be
> building in the correct dependency order.  Can you check that your
> portmaster is up to date and all your ports work directories are emtpy.=

>=20

Sorry, I don't get my own posts (gmail's fault) and I forgot about this.
I just disabled soundtouch (caused compile failure). I rebuilt without
that option just fine.

FWIW, 9.0/i386

--=20
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org