Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:48:55 +0000
From:      Pete French <pfrench@firstcallgroup.co.uk>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fibrechannel support in 4.9 ?

A big step into the unknonw here for me as I have never used fibre channel
before. reading through the dosc iit would seem that it is very similar
to SCSI  in concept. We have apair of machines currently booting from
a RAID array using HVD SCSI. Thepla is to replace this with a fibre channel
RAID array, and thus to replace the HVD cards with some fibre channel interface
cards, but otherwise keep the setup identical.

Does anyone have any pointers to good documentation on this ? Are there
any good recommendations for4-STABLE supported cards, and is the fact I want
to boot from one going to be an issue ?

cheers,

-pcf.