Date:      Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:21:36 -0800
From:      "Jon Reynolds" <jonr@destar.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Using CVSup

Okay I have installed the cvsup-without-gui from my ports directory and read
through the link I was given and here is what I came up with. I created my
own 'supfile.cvs' and have put it in /usr/local/etc/cvsup/ folder thatI
created. Here is my 'supfile.cvs':

*default tag=.
*default host=cvsup1.freebsd.org
*default base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs delete use-rel-suffix compress
ports-all

I also created a refuse file and placed it in /usr/local/etc/cvsup/sup/ I
created it by going into freebsd-current/ports and locating all the
languages I dont speak and put them in my refuse file following this format:

/ports/chinese
/ports/german
/ports/ etc. etc. etc.

Now my questions, did I do all this right? Will this update my ports tree
only and not download the languages I dont speak? Or did I completely miss
what was written and end up with nothing at all?

Thanks in advance,

Jon