Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 1997 00:10:50 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        josh@jlc.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        leonardc9@usa.net
Subject:   Re: login_getclass: unknown class 'root'?

At 09:12 PM 6/15/97 -0400, Joshua M. Free wrote:
>On Sat, Jun 14, 1997 at 02:10:58PM -0700, Leonard wrote:
>> Every now and then, I get the message "login_getclass: unknown class
>> 'root'" on my console.  From searching the mailing list archives, someone
>
>Then install the miscellaneous etc files.
>
>as root run /stand/sysinstall.
>Select: Configure, Distributions, Custom, src, etc, FTP, Primary Site..

Ok,
fetch ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/etc/login.conf

	---Mike

Mike Tancsa  (mike@sentex.net)           * To do is to be  -- Nietzsche
Sentex Communications Corp,              * To be is to do  -- Sartre
Cambridge, Ontario                       * Do be do be do  -- Sinatra
(http://www.sentex.net/~mdtancsa)        *