Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 06:51:02 -0500
From:      MarkBarthelemy <zapper@idsmail.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   New IRC Net

--------------A4DE2F906B42839A65263F83

Dear Mr. Hubbard,

  We'd like to announce a new IRC network, and  our support for the
FreeBSD community at large.   I understand that some of the major
networks have certain issues that may be of religious discontent to
some, and then there are issues of maturity on those networks.  If
you're interested, you can find us at irc.darkchar.net in Channel
#FreeBSD.   There are just a few of us there at the moment, but we're
hoping it will build quickly, and hopefully you'll be willing to help us
reach that goal.

Respectfully

Mark Barthelemy (aka Zapper)
NetAdmin

FreeBSD zapper@zapper.org 3.2-STABLE FreeBSD 3.2-STABLE

Good luck with this!  I don't know where IRC related things are usually
announced, but can suggest that maybe you want to bring it
up in chat@freebsd.org, at the very least?

- Jordan

... Didn't want everyone to think we were trying to spam, hence the copy
of the email to sent to Jordan and his reply.

Mark Barthelemy (aka Zapper)
NetAdmin

FreeBSD zapper@zapper.org 3.2-STABLE FreeBSD 3.2-STABLE

--------------A4DE2F906B42839A65263F83

Dear Mr. Hubbard,
for the FreeBSD community at large.&nbsp;&nbsp; I understand that some
of the major</i>
to some, and then there are issues of maturity on those networks.&nbsp;
If</i>
#FreeBSD.&nbsp;&nbsp; There are just a few of us there at the moment, but
we're</i>
usually announced, but can suggest that maybe you want to bring it