Date:      Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:52:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      "notspam" <notspam@myway.com>
To:        itetcu@people.tecnik93.com
Cc:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: suggest cleaning up vendor list (resend)

> Since you found the problem would it be hard to do yourself what
> you suggest and submit a patch or at least tell us what need to be > changed?

People who have jobs (or should that be "job$"?) volunteer their
time.  People like me, who don't, are reluctant to do any such work
unless they get paid.  That's why I was going through the list:
looking for companies that were hiring.  If any of you reading
this know of a place (preferably in the U.S.) that's hiring good
Unix/Linux software types (say, if you work there), please let me
know.  (If you can not only point me to the website but also give
me the email addresses of actual hiring managers, so I can bypass
HR, that would be even better.)

I actually looked up your tecnik93.com to see if any work was
available there, but I don't think I'm quite ready to work in
Romania, being a U.S. citizen and resident, though I could probably
learn the language fairly easily.  (Plus, Americans aren't popular
in Europe; people wouldn't know I never voted for Bush.)

-- Jeffrey J. Sargent, jjsargent@go.com or notspam@myway.com (et al.)

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.