Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 2019 11:12:29 -0700
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Patch for review: Kernel portion of in-kernel TLS (KTLS)

One of the projects I have been working on for the past several months
in conjunction with several other folks is upstreaming work from Netflix
to handle some aspects of Transport Layer Security (TLS) in the kernel.
In particular, this lets a web server use sendfile() to send static
content on HTTPS connections.  There is a lot more detail in the review
itself, so I will spare pasting a big wall of text here.  However, I
have posted the patch to add the kernel-side of KTLS for review at the
URL below.  KTLS also requires other patches to OpenSSL and nginx, but
this review is only for the kernel bits.  Patches and reviews for the
other bits will follow later.

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D21277

--
John Baldwin