Date:      Mon, 27 Jun 2016 18:49:50 +0300
From:      Tzachi Gujski <tzachi.g@velismedia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Advertising Inquiry partnership

How are you?

I have yet to get reply about our last E-mail.

We truly see the potential of us working together, especially since I have
similar publishers to you that make outstanding profits.

As mentioned before, we are writing to you from Velis Media, an
international media group that specializes in monetizing ad-space inventory
for publishers.

Thanks to our great results with performance based campaigns, we have a
large budget to allocate new websites/networks.

We are looking to buy remnant and regular inventory (for display or video).

Could this be interesting for you?

Best,
Tj =E2=80=8B

--=20