Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 1995 00:57:03 -0800
From:      David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   gdb panic

   I've been trying to reproduce the gdb panic that people have been
reporting, and have not been able to. I've done all the normal kinds of
things - setting breakpoints, stepping, etc, all works fine and gdb finishes
without any trouble. I even tried causing heavy paging on the system while
using gdb, but this has no effect.
   If the bug is gone, that's fine, but I need to know for certain. If gdb
still doesn't work for you, I need to know what you're doing that I'm not.

-DG