Date:      Tue, 3 Dec 2019 23:38:52 -0500
From:      Yoshihiro Ota <ota@j.email.ne.jp>
To:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   "dhclient: send_packet: No buffer space available"

Hi,

I recently switched internet service provider and got much faster connection.
However, I started seeing some unstable connections between the WiFi router and FreeBSD.
I was on FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE and switched to 12.1-RELEASE.
Both versions have same symptoms.

I get "dhclient: send_packet: No buffer space available" to console and then I frequently lose connection after seeing it.
After taking the wlan down and re-connect it with wpa_supplicant, I usually get a connection back.

On the side note, I also see these outputs to console and syslog:
ath0: bb hang detected (0x4), resetting
ath0: ath_legacy_rx_tasklet: sc_inreset_cnt > 0; skipping

Does anyone have any advice how to fix/work-around or where to start looking: ath driver, dhclinet, kernel, wlan, and/or wpa_supplicant?

Thanks,
Hiro