Date:      Tue, 29 May 2001 13:45:39 +0200
From:      Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>
To:        Bzdik BSD <bzdik@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Acknowledgement by Jobs

Bzdik BSD said on May 29, 2001 at 03:46:36:

> > 	Moreover, since modern beer was invented/discovered by a Belgian
> > monk, I can safely say that it is not spelled "bear".  At least, I
> > have to assume that you meant a fermented alcoholic beverage, as
> > opposed to a large member of the Ursine family of mostly vegetarian
> > quadrupeds.
> >
> the ones that love salmon ...you could call this a vegetarian pastime
> :)
> I was trying to give our gentleman-profiler a few more hints, don't
> spoil the process<g> as for beer invention, talk to monks from {Monken
> on Isar}Munchen :)you'll end up fighting
> the best beer is made by friends of Joseph Schweik anyway...no matter
> what you say... they also are the best hockey players...Belgian
> chocolate is undisputedly superior to anything else {watch this line}in
> its product cathegory.
-etc, etc, snipped-

I don't think this is a space alien -- more likely a computer program
(especially with a name like that).

There's a similar, but much more coherent, program (to generate
postmodern text) at
http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/community/postmodern.html
(follow the link given there)

But neither that, nor this, yet come close to passing the Turing test.