Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:13:11 -0500 (CDT)
From:      <rob@the-rob.com>
To:        <net@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <Brian@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Issues with pppoe & FBSD 4.6

Any progress on this?  Just curious.  My fbsd box has been down for the
last 36 hours.  Until yesterday it would be down for 8-10 hours then come
up from 16-24.  Yesterday it went down at ~8:30 am and has been down
since.  I left it try and grab IP information but it just "session closed"
error (and created a shit load of logs).

I copied my config files from my firewall and attempted to make one of my 2
other fbsd boxes my firewall and connect up to the pppoe server but they
had the same thing (timeout...Generic "session closed" errors). So it's
definatly a fbsd issue.

Just wondering on the status...roomates are kinda getting ansy about
getting the internet connection up and stable, after being up and down for
about a week.

rwz