Date:      Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:37:01 +0100
From:      "David Hedley" <david@inty.net>
To:        "freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FRITZ!Card 2.0

Thanks for your help.

We've just ordered 500 v1 FritzCards from AVM and will shortly be sending
them a note to say we'll be forced to switch suppliers unless a v2 driver is
forthcoming.

Cheers,

David
--
Dr David Hedley, R&D Director,
Intelligent Network Technology Ltd, Bristol, UK

http://www.hcs.de

This email has been virus scanned using Sophos Anti-Virus by intY
(www.inty.net)

--
Information in this electronic mail message is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for

This email has been virus scanned using Sophos Anti-Virus by intY (www.inty.net)