Date:      Sun, 21 May 2006 19:38:22 +0200
From:      Attila Nagy <bra@fsn.hu>
To:        Jason Evans <jasone@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: jemalloc paper/slides available

Hello,

On 2006. 05. 18. 19:19, Jason Evans wrote:
> The paper and slides for jemalloc that I presented at BSDcan 2006 are
> available at:
>     http://people.freebsd.org/~jasone/jemalloc/bsdcan2006/
> If you read only one or the other, choose the paper.
Thank you. Here is a quick comparison (the article is in hungarian) on a
Sun T2000 with Solaris and Linux and an Intel dual core low voltage Xeon
(Sossaman, Core Duo as a server processor):
http://hup.hu/node/25322

I've lost the results for FreeBSD 6 for different blocksizes, so only
1kB is on the picture, which contains all OSs. With 1MB, you can see
only Solaris and Linux on the same machine, besides FreeBSD -CURRENT.

Do you have any ideas about the sudden drop after 16 threads? (the
machine had four cores)

--
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)                 phone: +3630 306 6758