Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:24:05 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Matthew Adcock <mjadcock@trojan.troyst.edu>
Cc:        "'freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: "The Project"

Sorry I can't quote your mail, the long lines don't fit in my editor.

You mentioned getting no help. Did you ask freebsd-questions for help?
If so I'd be interested to know how you think it could be improved.

You also said Lehey's book is incomplete. Maybe you're using the first
edition? If there's anything missing from the second edition, I've never
heard of it and perhaps I should find out. Almost everything I know I
learned from there, so I could be in trouble :-) Oh, sorry, it doesn't cover
news. Anything else?

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-