Date:      Fri, 2 Oct 1998 17:36:10 +0200
From:      Philippe Regnauld <regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dummynet for 3.0 available

Luigi Rizzo writes:
> I have what i think is a working version of my dummynet code and
> associated stuff for 3.0. Diffs against 3.0-980925 are at
>
>     http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/ip_dummynet/dn-3.0-981001.diffs
>
> testers welcome, but i don't think this will go on the 3.0-RELEASE CD
> other than as an "experimental"  patchfile (still, it will be nice to
> have bugs sorted out!)

	I think the code was beat hard enough that, if successful (will try
	it tonight), it might be included for 3.0 ?  It's a kernel option
	and doesn't break anything if not invoked...

--
 -[ Philippe Regnauld / sysadmin / regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk / +55.4N +11.3E ]-

               The Internet is busy.  Please try again later.