Date:      Mon, 18 Jul 2011 23:06:51 -0700
From:      Douglas Thrift <douglaswth@gmail.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Fallout from www/p5-libwww regarding www/p5-HTML-Form (Was: Re: FreeBSD Port: spamcup-1.09_2)

On 7/17/2011 5:19 AM, Ryan Steinmetz wrote:
> Doug,
>
> Good catch, I'll take care of this shortly.
>
> -r
>
> On (07/17/11 01:11), Douglas Thrift wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> It looks like spamcup is missing a dependency on www/p5-HTML-Form.
>> Perhaps it was previously a dependency of p5-libwww and the recent
>> changes made it no longer a dependency.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> --
>> Douglas William Thrift
>> <douglaswth@gmail.com>
>> <http://douglasthrift.net/>;

Well,

It looks like spamcup wasn't the only victim of this upgrade, today I
went to run a script I have on another box that uses p5-WWW-Mechanize
only to find that www/p5-HTML-Form was needed yet again. I imagine there
may be quite a few other ports that depend on p5-libwww that should
really depend on p5-HTML-Form.

Has anyone else noticed this? Does anyone want to try and figure out
what those ports are and fix them?

Thanks!
--
Douglas William Thrift