Date:      Fri, 7 May 1999 13:52:10 +0200
From:      Thomas Uhrfelt <thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se>
To:        "'junkmale@xtra.co.nz'" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SV: CVSup

> > I am a little lost with using CVSup is there any further
information
> > than
> > the one on www.freebsd.org and the example files? All I am
> > interested in
> > is staying up to date with 3.x - stable.
>
> There is my log of what I did:
>
> 	http://www.freebsddiary.org/freebsd/current.htm
>
> It deals with upgrading to 2.2.8-stable but I think the principles
> remain
> the same for 3.

Thanks, I have actually already solved the problem. One of my problems
was that I hadn't edited my /etc/hosts file since I switched IPs on the
machine, so CVSup cried wolf. Now I am just curious on how long a make
world will take on a  pretty slow P133/64MB with a slow 4GB IDE drive,
probably the whole day huh?

*Reminds himself to always _read_ all the relevant information and not
just skim over the parts that isn't sexy looking*

/ Thomas