Date:      Wed, 05 Jun 2002 11:16:23 -0400
From:      theapparatus@netzero.net
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Needing a database solution

Greets:

I'm hoping someone can suggest a solution for me.  I'm needing to update
a website of mine that contains over a 1000 articles written by many different
authors, covering many different topics, etc., mostly written in html but some
written in txt. (I'm working on moving them over to html)  I'm looking for
something like ColdFusion to serve as a server using some form of SQL database.

Anyone have any ideas?  What I've found is mostly programs still in beginning
developement.  I don't mind using beta software as long as it usually works and
they're in final beta.

Thanks,
Mike