Date:      Thu, 13 Aug 1998 00:17:58 -0600
From:      Robert Williams <rwms@nyx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DWB files?

Sir:

If my memory is right, there was a package in BSD 4.3 (?) called
the Documentation Workbench, which contained a couple of utilities,
called "style" and "diction, which were used to scan a document to
provide info that might be helpful in finding errors in style or
in diction of the document.

Know if such are available in source, or even in x86 executables?

Prethanks,

Robert Williams.