Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 2004 01:07:14 +0200
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        jose@hostarica.com, freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mirror for central america

I am confused, is this a joke? :))) The part you mention is at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/hubs/mirror-official.html
The funny thing is that the title is just as you put "How to become
official then?" So this page, still doesnt satisfy your question in your
first email?

It clearly talks about ALL the requirements and who to contact with etc.
  to become an official mirror ? Did you already do what that page says
and didnt get a reply ?

Evren