Date:      Thu, 15 Oct 1998 07:23:18 +1000
From:      Peter Jeremy <peter.jeremy@AUSS2.ALCATEL.COM.AU>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: got SIGFPE exception from xlock

Johan Karlsson <k@numeri.campus.luth.se> wrote:

>At Wed, 14 Oct 1998 11:12:21 +0800, Wilson Tam wrote:
>>I am using 2.2.7 on a K6 machine. I got a problem on xlock, it generates
>>SIGFPE exception once awhile.

I have also seen this.  It is a bug in xlock.

The logical place would seem to be xlock@tux.org, or the maintainer:
David A. Bagley <bagleyd@bigfoot.com>

>I have also had this problem and narrowed it down to the mode named "discrete"
>I does not appear every time but is reprodusable.
I think I've seen it in a couple of different modes in xlockmode-4.07,
but don't have a record of them to hand.

Peter
--
Peter Jeremy (VK2PJ)                    peter.jeremy@alcatel.com.au
Alcatel Australia Limited