Date:      Sun, 12 Feb 2012 12:56:23 +0100
From:      Peter Maloney <peter.maloney@brockmann-consult.de>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS Snapshot problems

I had a problem where I could not delete, rename, send, etc. a
snapshot... , (possibly caused by a kernel panic during a zfs
replication). Maybe yours is related. I did not try viewing the contents
of my snapshot.

If it is related, the solution is:

zdb -d poolname | grep %

Expect the command to take long, and output should include all your
clones you made, plus some "Input/output errors" for some others. Pay
attention to the ones with errors, and then delete those, then try to
access your snapshot again.