Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 1998 11:43:28 +0000
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Michael Doyle <relyod@indigo.ie>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail Config

You could run Sendmail in 'deferred only' mode (have a look at the manpage for
sendmail), this might work...

Can you get named to log the DNS names it's looking up - to see whether it's
looking up the name of the client connecting to it, or the system the mail is
destined for? (named -q / see the named man page).

It's been a while since I did Dial-On-Demand stuff - maybe someone else will
step in and be more concise? ;-)

Kp