Date:      Fri, 16 Nov 2012 02:52:10 +0900
From:      meta <meta@vmeta.jp>
To:        Glen Barber <gjb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "www@freebsd.org" <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: query-pr.cgi in trouble: is my PR lost?

How can I see my PR? I still can't see my PR on the web.
Only committers can access to freefall, right? query-pr.cgi is
still going wrong. It is important for me to be able to see my own
PR status on the web.

If I resend the PR and then the newer PR can bee seen on the web,
would you please close the older one reason-duplicated?

Sent from iPad