Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2000 22:50:24 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSDCon East

At 08:35 PM 3/26/2000 , John Baldwin wrote:

>Several of us were talking on IRC the other day about trying to
>organize a BSDCon on the east coast of the U.S.  Instead of just
>pestering Jordan, we figured it would be more productive to do some
>of the legwork ourselves and see how feasible it would really be.

If it were a true "BSDCon" rather than just a "FreeBSDCon," it
would draw even more people. I'd like to see this.

As for location: I can help organize for sure if it's done
in Denver or Boulder. These cities have advantages
in that, while they're east of the Rockies (and thus
qualify as "east"), they are still relatively near the
center of the continent and are thus convenient to get to.

--Brett