Date:      Sat, 9 Jun 2012 10:55:28 +0300
From:      Sami Halabi <sodynet1@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   su problem

Hi,
I Just finished upgrade from FBSD-8.1-R fresh system to FBSD-8.3-p2.
once done, i created regular accounts, in wheel group.

first all was okay, but suddenly i found my self blocked out, because i
can't ssh as root, and i can't su either, when i su i get this:
%su -
Password:

and it stuck in that state whitout givving me root shell #.

any ideas how to solve this problem? the system is in the servers farm and
i need to drive 3 hours each direction, so if there is remote solution i
would appreciate it.

%more /etc/group
# $FreeBSD: src/etc/group,v 1.35.10.2.2.1 2012/03/03 06:15:13 kensmith Exp $
#
wheel:*:0:root,sody
.
.