Date:      Wed, 01 Feb 2006 17:29:46 +0200
From:      Omer Faruk Sen <ofsen@enderunix.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   x225 serveraid 5i with bios 7.10.18

Hi

Does anyone successfully booted this system. I have one of this and at
loader stage it dumps a lot of things to screen and can't boot system. But
if I remove serveraid 5i card system boots but naturally can't find any hdd.

I have updated serveraid 5i card's bios to 7.10.18 but it didn't help..

I have tried both 5.4 and 6.0

I have used cd image (serveraid support cd) located
http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-56811

 -----------------------
Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG
Software Development Team @ Turkey
http://www.Faruk.NET
For Public key: http://www.enderunix.org/ofsen/ofsen.asc

AcikAcademy published a Turkish TCP/IP Book
Acik Akademi'nin yeni kitabini duydunuz mu?
http://www.acikakademi.com/catalog/tcpip/

Life is trouble.. Only Death is not!
                  -Alexis Zorba