Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 2006 14:16:56 +0300
From:      Andrey Chernov <ache@freebsd.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org, rwatson@freebsd.org
Cc:        dinoex@freebsd.org, umq@ueo.co.jp
Subject:   sysv_ipc.c broken in v1.30 (was Re: sysvshm appearse broken in -current)

The only place where EACCES may come is ipcperm() which was
significally touched last time at:

revision 1.30
date: 2006/11/06 13:42:01;  author: rwatson;  state: Exp;  lines: +65 -37
Sweep kernel replacing suser(9) calls with priv(9) calls, assigning
specific privilege names to a broad range of privileges.  These may
require some future tweaking.

Sponsored by:           nCircle Network Security, Inc.
Obtained from:          TrustedBSD Project
Discussed on:           arch@
Reviewed (at least in part) by: mlaier, jmg, pjd, bde, ceri,
                        Alex Lyashkov <umka at sevcity dot net>,
                        Skip Ford <skip dot ford at verizon dot net>,
                        Antoine Brodin <antoine dot brodin at laposte dot net>

--
http://ache.pp.ru/