Date:      Tue, 06 Aug 2002 17:53:56 -0500
From:      Jeff Deakle <jdeakle@dfxg.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   psm0, logitech, KVM & 4.6

I just installed 4.6 after running 4.0 for the past few years.  I had
installed a KVM with all my systems to save space.  X was working
great.  I had to add 'flags 0x100' to device psm0 in the kernel config
to get the mouse to work with the KVM but that was the only thing I
changed.

Now!  With 4.6 and xf86 ver 4.0 I can not get psm0, sysmouse or mouse to
work for the logitech(3b 1st mouse).  Ok, so I bypass the KVM with the
monitor, keyboard, and mouse.  X still does not want to allow the mouse
to work.

Any one have any ideas of what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks for the help!

Jeff