Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:52:27 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: -current lockups

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001 07:38:47 MST, "David O'Brien" wrote:

> However, those boxes were panicing often before I made that statement.
> So I still believe current is now in better shape than it was in June.

I'll be a lot happier when I can enabled DDB_UNATTENDED and do whatever
it is that causes my panic of the day and actually get a crashdump
instead of

	panic: witness_restore: lock (sleep mutex) Giant not locked

:-)

Fortunately, jhb has said he'll try take a look at this some time this
week.  However, if I hadn't interacted with the guy directly, I'd be
pretty frustrated with -CURRENT.

Ciao,
Sheldon.