Date:      Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:15:38 -0700
From:      "PUSHOR, Tim" <tpushor@shl.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD as a mail router for large corporation

Is anyone here running FreeBSD as a mail router for a large corporation?
(>= 10,000 users). We have to replace our aging AIX sendmail relays with
something more modern, and I have already convinced management that a
Free OS is the way to go. I have been using FreeBSD commercially for
several years now and there is no doubt in my mind that it is up to the
workload, but it would be *much* easier if I could collect information
about other companies that are running FreeBSD in a similar capacity.

Thanks in advance for any info,
Tim Pushor
Systems Engineer,
SHL Systemhouse