Date:      Thu, 4 Jun 2015 12:13:12 -0700
From:      "Sarah" <Sarah@sagehumancapital.com>
To:        "Yen-Ming Lee" <perl@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Lead Platform Dev & Sw team for AI+Mapping VC-backed Startup

Hi Yen-Ming,

I recently reached out to you regarding an exciting senior systems
architect and software development leader at Cape Analytics, a VC-backed
startup led by a former Khosla Ventures exec.

In this key role you will be one of the founding team members, and
responsible for designing & developing overall backend system
architecture leveraging AWS.   The AWS scalable platform will be
critical to the development of cutting edge web applications combining
machine learning and geospatial data to make human visualization tools
like Google Earth seem a mere starting point.

We are looking for people would LOVE developing intricate and elegant
software eager to join experienced entrepreneurs in a key role as a
foundational team member.

Our head of recruiting (Tom Schaefer) would like to learn about your
career priorities for this or other opportunities we may have that are a
good fit for your interests.   Let me know when you'll have 10-15
minutes to chat and I'll arrange a time for you to talk with Tom.

Best regards,

Sarah Kanik
Cape Analytics
650.488.8537