Date:      Mon, 2 Oct 2000 09:26:59 +0200
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   fsck wrappers, commit candidate

 On Sun, Sep 24, 2000, Adrian Chadd wrote:
 > On Sun, Sep 24, 2000, Kris Kennaway wrote:
 >
 > > > The trouble is that some of the FS strings have spaces in their filenames.
 > > > This might confuse a few people.
 > >
 > > How about mapping spaces to '_' characters - I doubt it would cause any
 > > namespace collisions.
 >
 > Yes, as bp mentioned to me before, so I'm thinking about passing the fsname
 > through a tolower() and a s/ /_/g before using it as a filename.
 >
 > Any problems with this?

 Ok, I've since done this and I've updated the tarball again at
 http://people.freebsd.org/~adrian/fsck/ . This is the version which I would
 like to commit, so I'd like some feedback beforehand.

 Thanks!

 Adrian

 --
 Adrian Chadd			"The main reason Santa is so jolly is
 <adrian@freebsd.org>		   because he knows where all the bad girls