Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:47:13 +0300
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Paul Jansen <vlaero@yahoo.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Galeon port not working

Paul Jansen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm intgerested in try out Galeon.  I got Mozilla M17
> installed and have the Mozilla M17 sources.  I'm
> currently running 'make' on the mozila M17-embedded
> port.  The Galeon port fails because it can't find
> galeon-0.7.2.tar.gz.  It seems that the places that
> have the souce .tar.gz are no longer carrying version
> 0.7.2.  I can only get 0.7.3 now.  In fact I've
> downloaded 0.7.3 already.  Is there a chance you can
> do whatever needs to be done to update this port so
> that it's Galeon 0.7.3 instead?

Unfortunately 0.7.3 doesn't build (due to some strange bug in Mozilla, which
triggered only with gcc2.95.2). Therefore I can't update the port. However, you
can try to find 0.7.2 tarball using http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/. After you have
downloaded it, put it into your ports/distfiles directory and build as usually.

-Maxim