Date:      Sat, 1 Mar 1997 12:42:34 -0500
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bt848 driver patches

Mark Murray:
 |Hello Steve
 |
 |Please could you put some pointers to the Suppliers' pages on your
 |pages above? I'm trying to find suppliers who can get be a PAL-I version
 |of one of these cards, and I have only found the STB card so far.

Here's a link for the Hauppauge cards:

http://206.149.250.27/html/buy.htm

with the top-level links

http://206.149.250.27/index.htm
http://www.hauppauge.com/hcw/index.htm

(These web trees are roughly duplicates of each other, but the first link is
typically up more often.)

The WinCasts are Bt848.  The Win/TVpci cards are described on the same
page, so I'd guess they were as well, but I don't know for sure.

Product code  Description
Model 400     WinCast/TV
Model 401     WinCast/TVdbx with dbx-TV stereo
Model 405     Win/TVpci with PAL B/G tuner
Model 406     Win/TVpci with PAL I tuner

Randall