Date:      Sun, 06 Jan 2002 12:01:39 -1000
From:      "Arthur W. Neilson III" <art@pilikia.net>
To:        "Brett Glass" <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Could someone commit the change suggested in PR bin/32420?

recently we setup msyslog-1.08a on a number of freebsd and solaris
based boxes, syslogging to a mysql backend.  this makes it easy to
setup notification mechanisms, do ad hoc queries and reporting.
a web front end to the database is easily done with php :^) for a help
desk to use for problem research.

--
    __
   /  )    _/_  It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data.